SOLD – Junction Lifestyle!
Property Details: Lot size: 18.29′ x 119.7′ Taxes 2017: $5427 Listing price: $1,299,000
Updated and renovated 4+1 bedroom home in the vibrant High Park Junction neighbourhood. Functional layout, hardwood floors, skylit eat-in kitchen, sunroom with walkout to landscaped garden. Close to trendy bistros, shops parks and TTC. Move in and enjoy the lifestyle!
- Wood burning fireplace (not WETT) with custom ceramic tile surround
- Custom designed and constructed hand railings
- Open concept design combined livingroom and dining room (DR light fixture is EXCLUDED)
- Eat-in kitchen with slate floor (fridge, stove, built-in dishwasher, range hood and microwave oven included)
- Sunroom off the kitchen with skylight
- Walkout from the Sunroom to back deck- rebuilt in 2017
- Formerly a kitchen (with sink, counter and cabinetry) was converted to be used as art studio; easy-care laminate floor; french door (long counter is EXCLUDED) – imagine this reconfigured to a nursery, bedroom or playroom
- Main updated 4-pc bath with deep soaker tub
- Former bedroom was converted to be used as a dressing room in tandem with Master bedroom – easily converted back to bedroom or nursery
- Master bedroom also features bright sitting room with TV and storage shelves; ceiling fan is included
- Large open concept sitting area with 2 pc bath, dormers, laminate floor for a private get-away
- Bedroom has lots of storage including double closet and under-eaves storage
- Built-in window seat for quiet meditation
- Open concept TV room with laminate floor
- Ceramic tile floor in foyer
- Laundry area with cupboards (washer & dryer included)
- Updated 4-pc bath
- Private bedroom for guest or nanny.
- Furnace room: furnace 2008, HWT (R)
- Professionally landscaped backyard with pea-gravel walkway and perennials and garden shed; front yard also professionally landscaped. Neither front nor back yards have any grass to cut!
- Single garage (access from right-of-way from Annette St), new roof 2018